The Traveling with Diabetes guide will teach you everything you need to know to travel confidently with diabetes and show you the step-by-step method I used to travel in 28 countries and live in 3 continents with diabetes.
It will prevent you from stress, overthinking, and weeks of researching on and offline. I have done the work for you.
What You'll Learn:
- How to prepare for your trip
- What to bring and how to pack
- How to keep your insulin cold
- How to organize your meals so it does not mess up with your blood sugar
- How to manage time change and jetlag
- Airport security hacks
- What happens when you inject insulin on a plane for both pens and pump users
- What to do once you have arrived at the destination
- Hostel and hotel hacks
- How to keep your blood sugar in range so you can enjoy your trip diabetes worry-free
It also includes checklists, the emergency numbers of 250+ countries, and... more!
P.S: Now is the best time to learn so when the world recover you are fully ready to go.
For type 1, 2, 3, MODY, and Lada diabetes.
A step-by-step guide to stop doubting yourself and travel confidently with diabetes.
- A step-by-step guide to stop doubting yourself and travel confidently with diabetes.
- Size3.94 MB
- Length47 pages